My Cat Likes to Sleep With Me

Big Boy is about 11 pounds and loves to sleep and be petted. Angel is a Bengal MixedHe is friendly loving gentle likes to be carried and petted likes the attention a bit.


Why Does My Cat Sleep On Me In 2022

Trust me once your asleep you wont know if he gets off or back on the bed because cats are very light on their paws and.

. When she gets like this I might let her get a quick taste without exposing the fleshiest parts of my hand below my thumb finger or she will bite down hard. Or if she becomes aroused for the hunt while I pet her usually while I am in bed. My kitty has never bit me for the 12 years Ive had him and he is ALWAYS purring when Im around and I use him as a pillow because his purring helps me sleep if you are ever debating getting.

My cat will bite me if I stay in bed too long. She likes to sleep with me and gets restless. My 3 sleep wme and their as much a comfort to me as I am to them.

I am a sassy tortie girl about 10 months old. I love being pet and I love my other cat. He is a CH kitty but very mildly CH.


My Cat Sleeps On Me Too Cat Sleeping Cats Kitty


Why Does My Cat Sleep With Me 5 Reasons You Ll Love To Know Cat Sleeping Cats Sleep


Why Does My Cat Sleep On Me When I M Sick Kitty Cats Blog Cat Sleeping Cats Cat Behavior

No comments for "My Cat Likes to Sleep With Me"